Re: hi !! I want to make friends from everywhere !!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Urban Cowboy (other posts) on February 06, 2010 at 18:32:13:

In Reply to: hi !! I want to make friends from everywhere !! [PIC] posted by luis alberto ramirez on February 06, 2010 at 02:55:28:

: I live in argentina & Im curious about meeting people. Im 29 & single .

Hi Luis,

SPECTACULAR curly hair, Luis! And if an old geezer like me can meet another longhair from here and end up being partnered with them, then so can you!!

I met Even Zzyzzx through gaylonghair.com here back in the spring of '06. In Sept. of that same year, he moved up here to San Francisco (from Southern CA), moving in with me in my apartment.

On another topic...
Speaking of Argentina, I've been in love with your national dance, the Argentine Tango, for many years. I've taken only a few classes in it, here in Northern California (but from a couple who came originally from your country). I also learned some "North American" style Tango; but the authentic Argentine version is still definitely WAY sexier!!!

As far as watching TV dance competitions in "International Tango" goes (you know, the ugly Ballroom dance style)... How could they take such a beautiful dance and ruin it SO badly?? I mean, to go from the sexiest partner dance ever, and then to turn it into such a robotic, sexless-looking thing... it must infuriate your fellow countrymen that they even call that dance "Tango!"

Just wondered if you had an opinion on that subject.

Take Care, -- and WELCOME to the gaylonghair bulletin board!

- Ken in San Francisco, California

Follow Ups:

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

[ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]