Re: Just to let everyone know I am still alive.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by hbm (other posts) on July 27, 2016 at 16:55:53:

In Reply to: Just to let everyone know I am still alive. posted by John S. on July 18, 2016 at 14:42:56:

: As some of you folks may have noticed I have been away from taking care of the Gay Longhair Board for a while now so have not
: been doing as much as I should with it. Ever since Bill C. passed away it has been hard for me to come back and work on adding new members catching up e-mail etc. I am going to try and do what I can to catch some things up.

: I am currently working two jobs which has also made it more difficult for me to maintain this forum. :-( I know some of you have waited for me to add you to the membership. Now you know why it's been a longer wait then normal. I hope those of you who have been waiting will forgive me as I will try and get you added as time allows.

: To all of you wonderful members Thank you for your patience.

: Warm regards,
: John S.
: owner / moderator GLHB

``````````````````````````````````

Hi John,

As a moderator of the mlhh I can appreciate what you are saying in regards to the lose of Bill C. and attempting to keep his legacy alive meaning these to discussion boards he was so deeply involved in.As you know we at mlhh had some turbulent times trying to deal with keeping the board available to its loyal users.I'm hoping both our communities will live on for future longhaired men both gay and straight for many years to come.At times it's not easy as it does require effort and a financial commitment.Thank you my friend for keeping glh online and for your help with my inquiries regarding mlhh.

Warm firm hugs :)

MÔrk

Follow Ups:

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

[ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]