And here's the photo... [PIC]

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ken in SF (other posts) on May 18, 2016 at 14:50:32:

In Reply to: Re: Bill Choisser posted by Ken in SF on May 18, 2016 at 14:47:32:

: : RIP Bill---A great guy and friend. You will be missed!

: Hi jonalbear,

: Yes, Bill will be greatly missed. 2 weeks ago I met up with his husband Larry in order to visit Bill in the hospital. I had no idea at the time that this would be the last time I'd ever see him. I'm still in shock.

: For those who don't know, Bill was very instrumental in putting into place the hardware that keeps this site running smoothly behind-the-scenes. He was a brilliant technician, fun person to hang out with, and a life-long avid hiker (member of the Sierra Club's LGBT Chapter). Living only a 10 minute drive away from me, I had the joy and privilege of having visited Bill & Larry at their home many times. Bill also helped me set up & design my personal website in '04, including most of the hair pics there were taken by him.

: I'm including a pic taken by Larry of Mark ("Hairball") on the left, Bill in the middle, and myself on the right -- the 4 of us having taken a hike through the Golden Gate National Recreation Area (including walking to the mid-way point of the GG Bridge), on Oct. 1st, 2013.

: With great sadness,
: Ken

Follow Ups:

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

[ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]