Re: Stopping by to say howdy. [PIC]

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Absalom (other posts) on March 07, 2016 at 22:25:17:

In Reply to: Stopping by to say howdy. posted by Vidal Wolf on February 20, 2016 at 18:07:09:

: Hey, Its been a while since Ive been here. Tought I would give a shout out & say hi.
: I would be interested in seeing if theres any longhair get togethers coming to the bay area anytime soon? Im pretty shy so I dont reach out too much in general, but Im trying to change that some.
: So, Im interested in going to burning man next year and am trying to lay plans for having a solar electric setup put together before that time.
: Does anyone have any unused solar panels, deep cycle batteries or inverters that are sitting around unused. Do you know of anyone that has these items ? maybe its a solar panel array that's sitting on a roof, unused & forgotten, maybe its a broken one. I would be willing to do some work in exchange for solar gear, or at least be able to pay a few bucks for unused / forgotten / abandoned / whatever equipment.
: I would love to hear back from people if there are any going ons going on around the bay area. Have a great weekend!.
: ~ Nate.

--------------

Hi Nate. There is another longhair board that may interest you. It is MLHH.org. We have longhair meets periodically. I am a member there. There is also a huge longhair party every September on Folsom Street Fair weekend. Go to sfqueerlonghair.org for details. I go every year to the longhair party. I provide portable LED lighting there. I share a lot of common interests with you too.

Scott

Follow Ups:

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

[ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]