Asking for friends to respond

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Peeter Vikman (other posts) on June 15, 2015 at 14:59:54:

Hello all compatriots!

May name is Peeter, I am a tall, long hair but good looking and funloving person who like to cuddle up with a nice person and is sensative. I believe I am a very cheerful and energetic guy who enjoys to live his life. I am kind-hearted, attentive to others, sociable, intelligent, curious, many-sided, romantic and caring. I am very optimistic, giving, tolerant and happy. I am looking, or should I say we are, for new directions in life. I already have partner Merle but based on our mutual desicion we would like to spice it all up. I am 6 foot 2 inches, long brown hair, brown eyes 270 lbs 46 waist. I am a manager of a small city and Merle, my partner, works with me for the same place. Merle cook really good and like to keep in shape by working out about 2 to 3 days a week.

We travel quite a bit so meeting new like-minded people is no problem for us.

Sometimes I feel that I was born a century or two too late into this world. All these iPhones, computers and email. Wish people still used old paper mail for communications, could smell the glue with which the envelope was sealed and get a hint of sender, too.

Again we are looking for likeminded individuals with whom to have fun with (and possibly, if all work out, to spend the rest of our lives with).

If it is not too much to ask right away, please send a daring photo of yourself, or if like me have a partner already, the two of you together. We do not smoke so non smokers please.

You can reach me at peeter.vikman@haapsalulv.ee or Merle at merle.maesalu@laane.maavalitsus.ee. Better email us together, it is so nice to read exciting piece of mail together and think of what could be... Or if by snail mail then please send it to:

Merle Maesalu (or Peeter Vikman)
Posti 34, 90504 Haapsalu
Estonia

Forgive if my english is not all correct, believe we work very hard to get better

Follow Ups:

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

[ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]