Re: well hi ...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CEM. (other posts) on December 18, 2014 at 21:30:11:

In Reply to: Re: well hi ... posted by Ken in SF on December 17, 2014 at 06:43:10:

Well fancy seeing you over here, it's a fun change from MLHH, isn't it? I had almost given up on this place; but thanks to you and your wonderful pics (I took a look at your profile page, too), there's a fresh breeze blowing through gaylonghair country -- and heck, if I lived Down Under, I'd dive right into that cool water and join you!!
: I met my partner here (yes, right here at gaylonghair.com). We ain't "perfect", but we've both got hair (LOL)!: Welcome, CEM., I'm so happy you joined up here!: - Ken in San Francisco: (yep, the same old geezer that goes to that Hyperboard place)

... 'FANCY' indeed < chuckles > ... 'dive in, the waters fine' - ... well ( as usual ) your comments are like the wind beneath my wings ... & its terrific you found your partner here - perfection is not needed or required - it's the inner glow that matters ! & thank you for that very warm welcome ... Merry Xmas to you & yours Kenny ~;0)~ CEM.

Follow Ups:

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

[ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]