Re: Photos from behind...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bill (other posts) on September 05, 2014 at 19:05:51:

In Reply to: Re: Photos from behind... posted by Luke on September 04, 2014 at 20:42:00:

What you say, Luke, is understood on this site. That is why it has requirements that Gallery photos show faces, and of course, HAIR!

To maintain that appearance on a site, though, requires moderation, and the operators of many such sites don't care enough about their user base to want to spend the time. Thanks to John, here we have someone who cares.

Bill

: THAT, in fact, is the major problem with Gay dating sites and Craigslist ads: people not showing their faces! To me, that means I cannot determine whether or not someone is attractive to me, as I respond almost entirely to faces. All those full frontal nudes with faces and hair hidden tell me nothing and render the sites useless to me.

: : Jeff, I'm probably a bit old-fashioned; but showing us a pic of your back, rather than any photo of your face, is probably not a very convincing way to get anyone to open their front door to welcome you into their home.

: : - Ken (who has no extra space in this tiny apartment, even if you looked better than Orlando Bloom)

Follow Ups:

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

[ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]