Re: Hair won't grow down any further...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ken in SF (other posts) on April 16, 2014 at 16:38:08:

In Reply to: Re: Hair won't grow down any further... posted by Gordon on April 16, 2014 at 06:52:25:

Yes, I agree, Gordon -- I have to credit the length I've achieved to the fact that most of the time I do NOT wear my hair loose (my job, for example, requires it be tied back and under a hat or hair net). But then again, some folks genetically have a longer or shorter terminal length that I do or Turfman does. It's an interesting topic -- and I'm always insanely jealous of guys that can grow their hair down to their knees or even to the floor!!

: Terminal length (head hair like beard hair) for any given individual is based on when they reach their personal equilibrium between growth and breakage. Growth we don't have a lot of control over, but in general if you want your hair (or beard!) to grow longer, you can usually achieve that if you manage to reduce breakage.

: Breakage can be caused by tangling, brushing, or other physical things. People I know who have really extra-long hair or beard usually either bunch, or tie, or braid, or do something else with it that reduces tangling and the resulting damage.

: Only you can decide if the longer terminal length is worth (for you) the effort and hassle of minimizing the breakage.

Follow Ups:

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

[ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]