Re: Hair won't grow down any further... [PIC]

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jonalbear (other posts) on April 16, 2014 at 12:57:21:

In Reply to: Hair won't grow down any further... [PIC] posted by Ken in SF on April 15, 2014 at 20:42:51:

Hey Ken,
Your hair looks great. I would definitely like my hair to be longer as well but like you it has a mind of it's own and appears to have stopped growing. Guess we will have to be satisfied with that. Like Bill suggested, grow more beard. That's what I'm working on right now.
peace,
jonalbear

: Hi Hairy Gay Guys,

: Apologies over not having visited here in awhile, although it was fun catching up with all of the new posts!

: I have a "problem": I still want to grow my hair longer; but it refuses to do so (and I've been trying for over 3 years now, but it basically ends where you see it in this pic from last fall) -- in the back, it tickles the top of my butt (If I tilt my head back). But I'd like it to get long enough to be able to sit on it, and even longer than that (if possible) -- like knee-length would be really cool!

: Call me a "Size Queen" (only obsessed with hair length) if you wish, - LOL - but just wondering if anybody else here has this sort of problem?

: - Ken in San Francisco

: PS - I'm an old geezer (turned 60 years old last summer) -- or maybe that's defined as "old codger" (LOL); but in my mind, I'm still 23, just look like hell!

Follow Ups:

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

[ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]