Re: Hair won't grow down any further... [PIC]

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bill (other posts) on April 15, 2014 at 22:50:09:

In Reply to: Hair won't grow down any further... [PIC] posted by Ken in SF on April 15, 2014 at 20:42:51:

: Hi Hairy Gay Guys,

: Apologies over not having visited here in awhile, although it was fun catching up with all of the new posts!

: I have a "problem": I still want to grow my hair longer; but it refuses to do so (and I've been trying for over 3 years now, but it basically ends where you see it in this pic from last fall) -- in the back, it tickles the top of my butt (If I tilt my head back). But I'd like it to get long enough to be able to sit on it, and even longer than that (if possible) -- like knee-length would be really cool!

: Call me a "Size Queen" (only obsessed with hair length) if you wish, - LOL - but just wondering if anybody else here has this sort of problem?

: - Ken in San Francisco

: PS - I'm an old geezer (turned 60 years old last summer) -- or maybe that's defined as "old codger" (LOL); but in my mind, I'm still 23, just look like hell!

Hey, Ken, your mane is longer than mine, so kwitcherbitchin. [grin] You can always do what I did. When I couldn't grow any more mane, I just started growing more beard!

Bill

Follow Ups:

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

[ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]