Re: Beards or not: ''Bears'' and ''Elves'' two distinct types?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by luke (other posts) on March 17, 2014 at 18:06:40:

In Reply to: Re: Beards or not: ''Bears'' and ''Elves'' two distinct types? posted by Bill on March 17, 2014 at 07:44:07:

Bill, you asked me to email you but use a whitelisting system. Use of it requires answering questions I am not comfortable dealing with, so we will have to communicate here only. I have not once in my life followed a link to get my email into anyones whitelist. Yes, I'm one of those guys that's not on Facebook, LinkedIn, Myspace, etc, and block their sharing buttons (and all ads) on other sites, so you know where I am coming from.

Nothing personal, just how I use computers

I'm not adverse to continuing this discussion in public, so long as it is on sites like this one.

: : Sad but true, Bill. Where have all the hippies gone? I don't watch TV either.

: This lack of hippies on TV is further evidence that other people, namely TV show creators, make the distinctions we are talking about here. There is even a difference between gay longhairs and longhairs taken as a whole. I cite the users' galleries here and at MLHH as a source. About half of the men in the MLHH users directory have substantial facial hair. Here on the gay longhair site, it's a shade over three quarters. So distinctions like we are discussing here are made by a lot of people. They just don't have words to precisely name the two pens into which they cull people in a way that others will understand the criteria.

: Bill

Follow Ups:

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

[ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]