Re: No beard here, but I'm no yuppie

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bill (other posts) on March 17, 2014 at 07:34:57:

In Reply to: No beard here, but I'm no yuppie posted by Luke on March 17, 2014 at 02:52:06:

I peg you as a hippie, probably because you have lots of hair. But that is just my own take, the way I define the words. This is definitely a case of YMMV.

Because of that, it's a futile task for each of us to categorize other individuals on here, and I won't take that further than this one request. My point, and yours actually, was that some of us may divide others into groups, not that some individuals are better or worse than others because of how many of them grade them however.

Oh, and I can't say whether you are an elf or not. I don't sort people into such a category. That's why asking others will mostly be futile and frustrating.

My dividing of men into yuppies and hippies is only useful to me. It determines how I relate to others and how I must look myself. As longhairs, we know we don't "dress for others". We each just be ourselves. And that is why my choice is to be a hippie. "Choice" is probably not the right word, since this is not chosen, just like sexual orientation is not chosen. But you know what I mean.

Bill

Follow Ups:

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

[ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]