Longhaired proud gay man, Cambridge UK [PIC]

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by logoscregor (other posts) on June 11, 2013 at 00:27:20:

Thanks everyone for giving me hope and pride in my strength and convictions that it's righteous to be my own kind of normal.
I've always had longhair, even though its not grown very quickly until quite recently.
Hi Stephen,
names's shimon, 51, originally from jerusalem. longhaired biker from cambridge who also feels isolated around this god-forsaken place as a gay longhaired guy attracted to other longhaired gay atl guys not into the typical scene.
would like to hear more and hope you would like to chat back.
into running and marathons; boxing; gym and fitness; motorbikes and the bikers lifestyle alot; nudism in the woods; classic motorbikes; i've travelled alot (been to over 50 countries); taught english as a foreign language (so I'm a cunning linguist).
I'm very easy-going; chilled and into laughs and partying. Come from a musical background and need music around me always.
After trying to meet other longhaired gay men in the general scene and ending up frustrated by the narrowness of the "typical gay guy"; I'm hugely relived to see other wonderful guys from all over the world who share my beliefs in lifestyle/body choices to live to the beat of their own drum...
Peace my sexy longhaired brothers. Would love to hear back from other UK-based brothers, especially lovers of bikes and rides.

Follow Ups:

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

[ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]