Re: And Yet Another Visual Fantasy

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jonalbear (other posts) on May 02, 2013 at 13:41:44:

In Reply to: Re: And Yet Another Visual Fantasy [PIC] posted by Quenyan on May 02, 2013 at 00:32:54:

Anadae,
Yeah, that's more like it1 No ink or paint,just hair and skin. Thanks for the link I'll check it out!
peace,
jonalbear

: : Yes Anadae,
: : I'm not much into ink or greasepaint myself. Cool looking bloke though. Nice hair and smile!-----Can only speculate on the van in the background. My caption would read. Hey look Martha, there's one of the natives we've erd tell about!! lol
: : peace, jonalbear

: Yes, I wholeheartedly concur with you, Jonalbear, a nice smile can have such the disarming affect on one, can't it? The van in the background? Hmn. Good eye for detail have you. Mayhaps it's a hippie expedition into the great outdoors. Or, maybe it's a holiday from the nearest funny farm, with armed guards with tasers standing just of to the side, out of the lens' eye. Who can say?

: I do gno, though, that there're far less longhaired life models around nowadays than, say, there were back in the '70s, when 1st I attended art school. Have a look at Follow Ups:

CLICK HERE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

[ Gay Longhair ] [ FAQ ]